Thursday, January 8, 2009

Play Time


Our stake put on "The Savior of the World" production again this year. Last year, Rusty and Chloe were in it. They had a great experience and loved it. When they announced that we would be doing it again this year, Rusty thought he probably wouldn't do it, due to the time commitment involved. Chloe said she would definitly be doing it! Well, when it came down to it, Rusty, Chloe, Ellie and even Porter (I know, ???) were able to participate. So, at scouts they told Porter that he would get service hours for doing the play. Rusty and I were really quite shocked that he was willing. You had to be 8 to be in it, so Ellie was excited...she loved it. The show was really quite moving. The music and singing was improved from last year. And I thought it was great last year. But it was even better this time around!

No comments: