
Bury me! Ellie and Porter

Ren and I catching some rays

Chloe and Madison

Ellie is always doing these crazy, mocking poses! She cracks me up!

MJ, Drex and Ellie frolic in the waves

I can't get enough of this little guy!

Ellie and Norah are reunited! (Ellie's best friend moved away last year, but came back for a visit!)




2 comments:
Hi Rachel! I'm glad you found my blog. I actually know your first cousin, Heather. She was a my two-week missionary when I was serving in Arizona. I just found out that she lives in Winston-Salem - an hour north of us, and my parents' stake. Small world. Paul says hello. I think you have a beautiful family! Tracie
Hey Rachel! I just followed Tracie's comment to her blog. It's always fun to reconnect with old friends. So, just a quick question: Is John Marsh your brother-in-law, Rusty's brother? He just got made our new Stake President today and Paul Frost called us and thought maybe he was. What a small world if this is true! Email me - heatherhinckley@yahoo.com
I hope you guys are all doing well. It looks like you had a great summer doing family reunions!
Post a Comment