Friday, September 12, 2008

Marsh Reunion

Marsh Clan 2008


The Marsh reunion was held in Brianhead, UT. It is always great to be together, and this year was no different! The weather was beautiful...not to hot! We stayed in a large cabin...yes we all fit! There were so many fun activities...and still time to visit and play. Cedar Creek Natl Park was up the road a mile or so. It was amazing. We took a day trip to Bryce Canyon. Ok, that was hot but we only baked for a few hours. One night at around 10 pm, we drove up to the highest peak around (I think it was 11,000 feet?) to looked at stars. It was truely amazing. I have never seen the sky so crowded with stars! We hiked and biked. For FHE, we heard a great report from our recently returned missionaries! Mom and Dad Marsh served in Scotland. We had some 'craft' time. Thanks Jeannie, I know you thought it was for the kids, but us moms enjoyed it as much...if not more! We held the traditional Marsh olympics. The paper airplane race was pretty neck 'n neck. The water balloon toss got a little out of hand, but what do you expect? We had a movie night where each family submitted a homemade movie to watch. That was really fun! The list goes on...see photos! Oh, and check out the family photo! I was thinking about how most everyone is smiling and looking when I saw MJ! Yikes! She looks scared or maybe just scary! Every member of our family was able to come for atleast a portion of time...except Brad who is on his mission...missed you Brad!

Birthday Bash...Make a wish! Grandpa, Jeannie and Nate

No comments: