
Anne and Gilbert look so happy! I am so glad they end up together! So, I just finished all the Anne of Green Gables books. There are eight of them. I didn't know that until I saw them at the library last month. Well, Ellie wanted me to read one to her, since she had seen some of the 1st movie at my mom's over the summer. (She says it is her favorite movie, even though she hasn't seen the whole thing! Does anyone have that on DVD?) Anyway, I started reading the book to her, but she was gone soon after the first chapter. I, on the other hand couldn't put it down. So, now that I've finished them, my nights are so boring that I actually have time to blog! There is nothing good on tv, and I really need to get to the library to find something new. But I did enjoy them so!
And my camera is broken, so I have no new photos to share...




1 comment:
Cute Rach. Isn't reading so fun? I can totally relate to the feeling of when you finish a series and you're like, Hey what do I do now??!! You should totally finish the Twilight Series now. Can't wait to see you Thursday. Love you!
Post a Comment