Blake, Briggs, Jere, Porter and Greg...and yes they slid down that green one! There is no way I'd slide down that! I'm getting chicken in my old age!
From the water park, MaryJane could see the Ferris Wheel. She wanted to go on it soooo bad. She finally got her way and I expected she would be scared but no! She loved it, and I kept telling her to come by me and Ren, but she wanted to sit on the opposite bench and look out...maybe it was better, we were more balanced!
We spent the 4th of July playing at Jess and Em's home. We ate a bbq lunch, played some board games, and outside games, including missionary/buddy tag. That was one of my favorite things! (Except when Mom hurt her foot!) Later we made our fireworks show at a local empty parking lot. Good show, boys!
Broadbent cousins in Jess's backyard! (Ren obviously doesn't want to be there!)
Sparklers anyone? Dad and Jed were just like big kids!
Who knew that Charlie, Greg and Marc were such pyros? I don't even want to know how much money they spent on all that!




No comments:
Post a Comment