Thursday, August 21, 2008

Broken foot? No biggie!


Two weeks ago, Chloe broke her foot. She was walking along on the sidewalk, and she rolled her foot! It swelled really fast and was pretty obviously broken. We looked at the x-ray and could see a chip off the side her foot. Ugh! Our summer was over!!!! Anyway, she didn't have a cast and was walking on it within a week of the break. Then today we went in to see the doc and he took off the wrap, took another x-ray and said it is looking good and she could go without anything. But no running or jumping. Oops, too late. She has already been running and jumping. Anyway, we are celebrating by going swimming today! We have a week and a few days to get in as much beach and pool as we can! Kids are like rubberbands! They bounce back so fast!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

That's good to hear. I've never broken a bone and the thought of it freaks me out. I'm glad to hear that it's not all that bad.

Camille said...

i am so glad she bounced back so fast.

Liz said...

Wow Rach, you have posted a ton, or maybe I've just been slacking on checking in on you...Good Job!! I know it can be a chore to get caught up when you get behind on occasions. I'm impressed! Love ya!

Ann Marie said...

Glad that she is doing so well!