
Ren, Loralei and Garrison
Liz, Rach (now 33 years!) and Mir

Cute cousins at Aquarium

Porter and Chloe touch some rays and sharks, slimy
Loralei, Marc and Mir
We have been so lucky to have Miriam, Marc, Garrison and Loralei visit us! They came for about a week. Liz, Charlie, Drex, Quin and Libby came out and stayed most of the time too! We had such a good time together! We went to the Aquarium of the Pacific one day. That was pretty cool. I've wanted to take my kids for a while. And they helped us celebrate New Years, and my birthday! Us sisters (and Chloe) went out to lunch to Olive Garden. We had so much fun just talking and being together. Later that night we had the traditional strawberry shortcake, plus several other selections including carrot cake, white cake and cherry pie! I was very spoiled! Thanks everyone! I love you!




2 comments:
rach- sorry for being such a slacker of a friend. i am glad you had a great bday, all of the cakes and goodies sound so yummy! how fun to have your family around to celebrate and spend time with...one of these years we will have to come down while the kids are off track. xo
Happy Birthday Rach! I'm so glad you got to be with some family, what a treat!
Post a Comment