Thursday, January 17, 2008

Girls day

Last Saturday, I went up to Stevenson Ranch to a friend's home to scrap the day away! Cindy and I drove up to Darcy's together and had a great day. I was able to work on and finish several projects that I had been working on...including my family page for 2007. Plus, we visited all day. Darcy summed it up for us, we weren't moms or wives for a little while, just girlfriends. And I know I have the best life ever! But it was fun to just do things for me, for one whole day. Thanks Darcy, for opening up your home to us. And to Nathan for keeping your kids busy all day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I love it when I get a little girl time!

lovinglife said...

Thanks so much for coming up Rachel! It was so fun to have you and Cindy here. And I am still in my scrapbooking mode--it's still spread all over my table. We'll have to do it again! Darcy