
My baby turned 2! I can hardly believe this! It's shocking really, how time has flown. We had strawberry shortcake (a Broadbent tradition) and sang (all day, on and off) which Ren loved. The older kids had to help blow out his candles, but for some reason we could not get them out! Well, I bought these new pretty colored candles recently and apparently I didn't read the part that said they were trick candles. Oops. Ren got his favorite things for his birthday. Cars and car tracks. His cousins gave him a shake n go car track. That has been so fun for him, thanks guys! And he also got this little 'cars' trike to ride around the house on. Eventually maybe the park, but as soon as it goes outside, that's it, stays out. Anyway, my baby is 2. Very exciting stuff!
Ren Details: 29ish pounds
Speaks a lot: mostly in his own language...we've been able to distinguish a few phrases like 'I wa go', 'I wa dat', 'I wa i', and 'I wa wu'. Interpreted those are 'I want to go', 'I want that', 'I want ice', and 'I want one'. He loves ice for some reason and he always wants one, no matter what it is.
Cute things about Ren: He love to go on walks where he rides in his stroller. When he sees me putting on my tennis shoes he gets so excited he almost hyperventilates! And when he is finally buckled in the stroller, all is good with life. He loves to play 'cut the pickle'. I say cut the pickle and he makes his own, we cut it and we tickle him. And he laughs! He loves to run errands. He always wants to go, go, go. Do not go without him or he will freak. He especially wants to ride in Dad's car. But Mom's will do in a pinch.







2 comments:
TWO! Seriously! I remember when you guys called to tell us Ren was born...they grow up so fast!
oh he is cute! him and bradley would be great friends, they have the common love affair with cars and more cars! what a cutie!
Post a Comment