New clothes are always nice!
Do you like her enourmous candle?
If she is lucky, she'll get to blow that out, looks like Porter and MJ can't help themselves! My little baby turned 11! We all love Chloe like crazy! She was lucky to have two parties this year. One family party on her actual birthday and another with friends. At home we had cake, sang to our sweet girl. Her friend party was at the park (our home couldn't possibly hold all 20somthing kids she invited). Chloe's idea was to play Fear Factor. It turned out pretty fun. We set up some guessing jars for them to test their "Intellect". They tried to guess how may licorice was in the tub, or how many swedish fish were in the jar, or how many puff balls the box contained. We had coolers full of ice water that they fished marbles out of with their toes. Some were very handy with their toes, others...not so much! Then came the funny part, I was laughing so hard at times, I had to really try to suck it up to support the kids as they ate the goods! We had 5 numbered plates set up with things to eat on them. Each kid rolled the dice and if they rolled a three they had to eat a lemon wedge. A six was lucky, they didn't have to eat anything, but still got the points. We had capers, lemon wedges, sardines, Harry Potter jelly beans, and stinky cheese. It was great fun! I was surprised that they all participated! One of the first kids rolled the sardines. He was tough and put the whole thing in his mouth, and nearly threw up! Even now, I am laughing out loud just thinking about it! Poor kid! It was awesome! The last challenge was to find the missing keys to unlock the boxes full of gum and blow a bubble. Anyway, it was great fun. We also had time to play buddy tag after we ate 'gummy worm' cupcakes. That was great fun as well! Chloe is blessed to have great friends.




1 comment:
Wow! Rachel, is she really 11? I remember when I taught her Primary class when she wasn't quite 8 yet. What a pretty young woman she is becoming. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment