We have so much to be thankful for. We are so blessed to have some family around to gather with on this fun holiday! Tony and Natalie, Alex and Ava came. Joy, Jay and Jay's brother came (his name escapes me?). Liz, Charlie, Drex, Quin and Liberty came. And boy did we eat and play! Especially the kids...check out the jumpy set up in our living room! Sweet!
Quin and Ellie shoot some hoops! It was getting dark, but they don't care.
Ava, MJ and Drex in the jumpy! It was so fun for them, and fun for the adults too, cause the kids stayed in the living room most of the day...bouncy bouncy!
Here's our little indian princess...MaryJane.
Liz, Natalie and I did a project that day too! We made crayon rolls. It has been on my 'project list' for some time now, I am so happy to actually cross something off! Yeah! Didn't these turn out so cute! I am really proud! Here is a sample, altogether we made 8, I think.



May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!




1 comment:
I want a crayon roll!
Post a Comment