
Color Palette for Chloe's quilt. She found a really fun quilt and accessories from PBTeen, but the price was steep. So, I thought I'd try my hand a making one!

I got the top put together today. The squares are 12x12 so didn't take too long to sew. Mom has helped me in the past with a few quilts, and this is my first attempt all by my lonesome. (I did have some input from Liz over the weekend, thanks Liz!) I've watched all sorts of tutorials on the internet to prepare myself for the next steps so wish me luck! Don't laugh, but I am so proud!!!




6 comments:
Love the colors and patterns. What a beautiful quilt top. You should be proud!
that is awesome. i love the colors. super cute and fun. i know it will be fabulous...and you should be proud. i know i would be ;)
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! you are gonna rock it!! ;)
Go Rach! Making stuff is awesome!
Love it.
Hi Rach, I feel like a pro now that I did two recently with mom and Cammie and Emily. What to do, shortcuts to take/not take. Let me know if I can help. Good job and goood luck!
Post a Comment