
Ok, so Rusty was deputized last week to perform a wedding! One of Rusty's good friends asked him to perform his wedding. It was on the grounds of Soka University, practically our back yard! Rusty was pretty nervous and prepared for hours a day it seemed to me. He wanted to start out with a few lines from the Princess Bride regarding "Mawwaige", and the groom loved the idea, but the bride put her foot down! It was a short ceremony, about 15 minutes, with only like 20 people in attendance. And it was quite beautiful. Rusty can be really eloquent and did a fabulous job. I was pretty moved to tell the truth. It was actually surreal hearing him pronounce them husband and wife and introducing them as Mr and Mrs! They are a lovely couple! Congrats to Chris and Suzanne!




2 comments:
rusty, that is awesome! I bet you were a complete natural :) the picture looks great, but rusty you do look a little nervous/stiff!! good job.
you know I am just kidding!! you look great rusty :)
Post a Comment