
Look at these adorable Marsh kids. Porter, 11; Chloe, 9; Ellie, 7; MaryJane, 4; and Ren, 5 months. We can be seen at the beach, friend's pools, library and the park this summer. Everywhere we go, we get stopped for someone to coo at Ren! Sometimes, I have been a bit annoyed because I may be in a hurry (the kids attention span is short so my time in any public place is limited!), but mostly it is sweet. My favorite time was in the library. I was checking out a stack of books, with Ren in tow in the stroller. A nice older grandpa was behind me and he commented on cutie pie Ren, and said, 'There is one lucky grandpa out there!' Not 10 seconds later up walk the rest of the kids, and he asked if they were all mine. I replied that yes, all five were mine! And he just gasped and said again, 'There is one lucky grandpa out there!' I loved that!




No comments:
Post a Comment