Doesn't seem like school should be starting yet!! It's still beautiful weather, and I want to hit Sand Harbor and sit on the beach and even play in the water... finally! Cause the water is sort of warm. :) But instead we are getting up at 5:30 for seminary and doing homework and making school lunches!
OK. If we must. School is going well. We are liking all our teachers and attended Back to School night last week for the elementary.
MJ is in 5th grade. Don't you love her shoes?
Ren (my baby!) is a 1st grader! I miss him so much while he is at school!
Ellie is in 8th grade. One more year of uniforms!
Porter is a Senior! (I'm sort of freaking out that he is so old!) Check out his 'fox' pants!!
Chloe is a Sophomore! On the countdown to 16...
I love these kiddos so much! I wouldn't mind if time would slow down a bit... Hmm.









No comments:
Post a Comment