I'm 6!
6th Birthday with Petersen cousins! Plz don't look at the cake. I was trying to create legos. Let's just say they were harder than I thought and they didn't turn out. But cake is cake... right?
Making a wish!
Those are some scary looking faces on the front row.
Ren loves to make faces for the camera.
Never gets bored
I think I have about 10 different versions of this...
Ren and Landon's birthdays are 5 days apart. We moms put out heads together and after seeing that they would like the same party with the same friends, we pooled our resources. Lego themed...You can imagine that many of his gifts were legos. And he has loved putting them together!!
Friends!
Ren gets another wish!
Molly pulled together the cakes and cupcakes! Very impressive!
We had lego creation stations. Coloring stations. Pin the head on the lego man game and others.
Snacks
Balloons






1 comment:
super cute Rach! You and Molly did a fab job!! what a fun party and what smart women!
Post a Comment