The big 38 this year. My cake was pretty psychedelic, right? And the little kitty characters were a nice touch too. Just trying to keep me young, I guess? We were putting pink candles on to match, and Ren really though it needed a blue one too, so there you go!
Me and my hunny
Here all my babies! Can you believe how big they are?!
Rusty and I spent New Year's Eve at the Regional youth dance that our stake puts on. We were chaperones in charge of a game room. We may have played a raging game of Apples to Apples! :) Porter was at the dance, while Chloe had made plans at her friends house. It was fun and reminded me of a dance I may have gone to back in the day. :) Ellie babysat the 2 little kiddos. They all fell asleep and missed the ball drop on TV. Not to worry, it's usually not all it's cracked up to be!




No comments:
Post a Comment