I can hardly believe Ren is in kindergarten this year! He is my baby and have tried to enjoy every minute with him! He is of course thrilled to be going to school like the big kids. His first day of school was a week later than the older kids, I don't know why? I drove and walked him to the kinder play yard. He pretty much told me to leave. He ran off to play with his many friends who are in his class. His teacher is Mrs. Bentel, and the permanent aid is Mrs. Pickett. I really like them both.
I know, he is the cutest kindergartener ever! :) Each kinder got a special school bag. No backpacks, but a bag that they can decorate and keep all their stuff in.
Ren looks excited to the day. Willy , Stone, Gavin and Abby? Well, I'm not too sure by the looks on their faces! :)
Home of the Huskies! This huge dog house, with Husky inside sits out front of the office. I've had to remind Ren a few times to please not get in the doghouse. :)
MJ (4th grade) is the perfect older sister! She is protective, bossy and loves him like crazy! She helps him get on the bus and sits with him. She lets him sit in the back of the bus with her. Only kids in 4th grade or older get to sit in the back. Ren is pretty lucky to have her to sit with, otherwise he'd be up front with the other 'little' kids. So says MJ!








No comments:
Post a Comment