Ever since Porter saw some You Tube pogo stick clips he has been wanting a pogo stick. Of course, they are like hundreds of dollars. But we have a friend, Mark, who has all the toys...and he let Porter borrow his pogo. So, we've been having some fun! (Rachelle, what was your cousins name, the pogo stick guy?)
Porter's record is 110 bounces without stopping. He has a few blisters and his wrist is a little sore...no pain, no gain right?
The stick is a flybar. It gets some pretty good air!
Bouncy
Rusty hooked up the gator (is that what is it called?) to his bike. We got this tag-a-long from the same friend, Mark, who loaned us the pogo stick.
Since we were all outside playing pogo and riding bikes, Chloe got out her skateboard. Why not?
More pogo!
Chloe tries. Some of these photos were really fuzzy, and some not. I don't how to control that with my camera. ??
Ren gets a turn on the bike. I was pretty worried that he might decide he was 'done' and just let go while Rusty was pedaling along, so Porter ran behind them pretty much the whole time! What a nice brother, right?
Even I get a try on the pogo. Porter makes it look easy. Yes, I need some shoes, and maybe even some regular clothes on. What can I say...it was Sunday afternoon. Church ends at 4, so I just put on my jammies to be comfortable. Obviously, I lack something that is required to pogo well! The kids were laughing with me, not at me!



1 comment:
I love this post! Garrison, sitting here with me, said "I wish you would do that with me" in the most pitiful voice ever when I read the caption and showed him the picture of Rusty with the tag-along bike for MJ. I told him "maybe someday", and he seemed somewhat pacified. Well, love you all!
Post a Comment