Sunday, March 1, 2009

Family Fun

My sister, Rebecca, and her family came to visit us and my other sister, Liz. We took it easy the whole weekend. The kids played and the adults visited. They just came for the weekend and it wasn't nearly long enough, but we'll take it!
Cousins: Blake, Porter, Liberty with Chloe, Drex with MJ, Jesse, Ellie with Cecilee, Ren and Quin on the floor. The kids had so much fun playing gun fights. Porter sort of ran those, it was fun for him because his sisters don't like to play this too often. There was foam amo flying around everywhere!

Liz and Charlie have rockband so at their house we just couldn't get enough! Greg on guitar, Porter on drums and Chloe on vocals.

Hugs...Ren and Rusty.

Rusty, Greg and Charlie (brother's in law)


Our Family, Porter, Chloe, MJ, Rus, Ellie, me and Ren

Rusty's birthday was the following week, but we thought we'd use this reasoning to have some strawberry shortcake. And umm, it was good! Rusty is turning 38 this year, thus the 38 candles. I was surprised Liz had 38 candles. I know I don't.

Ok, he still has it. He managed to blow them all out. And I think his wish was that I could win the HGTV dream home! Just kidding, but hey, that's what I would wish! :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hey Rach! We had so much fun with you guys...as usual!! I'm so glad we get to see you all often!