


I had come home from Costco the other day, was putting away the items, when I looked over at Ren. He found the milk carton box (it fits 2 gallons of milk) and was trying his best to get into the box. He was struggling to lift his chubby legs up high enough to clear the side. So, I helped him in! Porter and I pushed and pulled him around the kitchen for a little while! He loved it! We thought it was so cute, we had to get out the camera!




4 comments:
Rach, these pictures are priceless! His expressions are just adorable!
What is it with kids and boxes? I love it! What a cutie!
He is adorable, Rach! I sure miss and love you, Mir
OK, the top picture looked just like a young Chris Farley in a box. Blake and Cece just cracked up at the photos.
Post a Comment