




Ren turned one this month! My sweet baby is one! I can hardly believe it. It seems he was just born a few months ago. This lucky guy got two cakes! We spent the day before his birthday up at Uncle Tony and Aunt Natalie's home in LA. We had cake and sang and played with cousins! Cake number two was at home on his actual birthday. I attempted the little train, didn't look exactly like the book...but hey, close! Uncle Charlie and Aunt Liz came, with more cousins in tow. We are so lucky to live close to family!
Ren has blond hair, that probably needs a trim. I haven't wanted to cut it because I want him to stay looking like a baby! He took his first steps today actually! It was awesome cause Rusty actually got to see him do it! All night I kept trying to get him to do it again. Nope, no performing. He loves his siblings so much. He seems to really come alive when they are around! And of course we are all crazy about him! We all want to kiss this chubby cheeks!




2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ren! Adorable cake Rach, and man those cheeks or Rens sure do look kissable!
Happy Birthday! We love you dearly little or should I say big Ren!! You are just adorable.
Post a Comment